Thursday 4 September 2008

The Music's Rob Harvey: 'I Turned Into Lord Of The Rings' Gollum'

The Music's Rob Harvey has spoken in item about the panic attacks and negatively charged emotions which once plagued his career in the band.


In an interview with the BBC, Harvey admitted to intimidation himself over his perceived failures and said conversations he once experienced in his heading were "mild insanity".


"Do you know that fella Gollum from Lord of the Rings? It was a really meek version of that,� he added.


Despite a critically acclaimed debut album, The Music's life history, and Harvey's emotional state, began to take a turn for the worse following the general reception for their second LP, 'Welcome to the North'.


Harvey said he had matte up like he was �untouchable� ahead of the album's release and that its reception had left him suffering with similar symptoms to a mid-life crisis.


"For me that happened at quite a young age. I had to take a shit major decisions in my life that upset the image I had of myself. I had to accept I had to lose the image of myself,� he said.


The Music released their novel album, 'Strength in Numbers', earlier this year.




More information